Successful manufacturing is in Summit’s remit.
Summit Scaffolding’s services encompass customer-oriented solutions which mean we will have your project stabilised and accessible at all heights and in all areas for your work to commence on time.
We provide industrial scaffold and shoring systems for large-scale projects such as plant maintenance, modifications and upgrades, outages, shutdowns and turnarounds, protective coatings industrial insulation and capital projects.
The services Summit Scaffolding offer are all fully compliant, industry standard and carried out by our SARNZ qualified and certified installers:
- 1000mm wide platforms to provide a safe, weight sensitive and stable base
- Edge protection and guard rails to keep workers safe and materials enclosed
- Mobile scaffolding as an alternative to extensive scaffolding to provide fast, easy access to all work areas
- Temporary fences to keep tools and equipment secure, hazards enclosed and passing public safe
- Roof protection adjusted to the pitch angle to prevents fall and protect ground staff
- Shrink wrap to weather-proof the building and contain pollutants, dust and debris
- Propping (falsework) to provide appropriate support equipment to uphold the structure.
Summit Scaffolding are 100% committed in all aspects of our work: skill, health and safety, communication, time management and most importantly customer satisfaction.
Industrial-size solutions for our valuable clients
Contact Tam Ross 0226393455 email@example.com